Interesting stuff from around the web:
- ric rac dahlias – I’ve been wondering what to do with my vintage ric rac. I love these little dahlias, from designer Made With Love by Hanna
- “Floating” Artwork on Decorative Paper – how to float artwork, rather than matting it. handy!
- San Francisco is Crafy – Check out this map of crafty places, created by Feisty Elle!
- Welcome to the Ribbonerie – your source for French satin, grosgrain, vintage and jacquard ribbons. – this store was featured on AT:SF and looks amazing!
- The East Bay as Brooklyn West? – I pretty much agree with everything here, so… ditto. And I love both places.
April 30th, 2008 - posted in Around the web - 1 comment